  From: Nick McClure [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 10:26 AM
  To: CF-Community
  Subject: RE: 2nd Amendment (Was: Speaking of church and state)

  I agree, however, the federal government has few laws on these matters,
only
  getting in to the realm of assault and military grade weapons.

  In Kentucky for instance we have very few gun laws, the only restrictions
  are for handguns for juveniles, and non-law enforcement having guns on
  school grounds.

  Here a 16 year old can legally purchase an assault rifle without his or
her
  parent's permission.

  http://www.bradycampaign.org/legislation/state/viewstate.php?st=ky

    _____