Monique,

the critical phrase is publicly led pray by those in authority. During
the 60's a school district was sued (cannot remember the specifics) by
a self identified atheist saying that prayer in schools was
unconstitutional. The courts, all the way to the Supreme Court upheld
that argument. Since then the ruling has been modified to allow for
student led prayers rather than teacher or administration led worship.

larry