That's an interesting selection. Do you go by size of
the animal?
When you say sheep I guess you mean mutton. We don't
eat much in the US but it's big in Europe.
I do recommend eating lamb over beef, but it's usually
under 3 months old so kind of sad.
Fish stay away from farm raised and free range chicken
is a scam. Organic is still debatable.

-sm

--- Deanna Schneider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>