Well, me and the twins were on the trampoline, and then the bottle of Wesson oil slipped....

I had a leg cramp in my left calf early this morning. I hopped out of bed to stretch it out, and my RIGHT foot collapsed under me. My 2nd toe broke at the first joint, and my 3rd toe was hyper extended with minor ligament damage.

I've got to come up with a better story, though.

Any ideas?
Jerry Johnson

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/22/04 02:46PM >>>
By the way, Jerry. How did you break your toe?