  From: dana tierney
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 6:38 PM
  Subject: Re: Electoral College/DNC

  hehe.

  I have often said that South San Antonio might was well be in Mexico
  :) LOL. For those unfamiliar, that's about what, 175 miles long and 30
  miles wide? Do I have to ask which candidate was the Republican?

  But hey we have noooooothing to fear from touch screens. hehe

  For those who dont realize, Beaumont is an old Louisiana-type town in
  the far SE of the state. Amarillo is in the northwest in the panhandle
  and and is cattle country.

  Dana