Isn't it strange that the mainstream media does not even discuss the policy of
immigration judges releasing into society, these illegal border crossers, even
though they are identified as "Young male, Arab speaking?"  Why don't we have
border security?  Why do we release into society these illegals even after they
are rounded up?

Is the DHS, as I suspect, only a "feel good" agency who either cannot, or will
not address these potential terrorists being allowed not only ready access to
the borders, but no effort is made at all to protect society at large from the
potential threat?  They refuse to enforce existing immigration laws, They refuse
to enforce existing laws against those who employ them.

MSNBC only describes the one woman who was "muleing the money" for the
operations, and do not mention the "hundreds" that are now on the loose.  These
operatives are likely now in the New York/New Jersey area now, and are in the
process of putting together their plans.  One can only surmise that multiple
people were charged with carrying the money, and that the others got away.

I know I have harped on the "border insecurity" at length, and the threat still
is here after all this time.  The American public is kept in a state of fear,
and little of substance is really being done to make us safer.  I am not so
concerned about the Mexican illegals, as about all the harm they do, in some
cases, is a burglary or theft here and there, but the "Arab speaking illegals"
have a track record of terrorism, and have shown the will do to harm to
innocents.

I feel the need, because of this list membership to add a disclaimer that I am
not pointing out Arab speaking LEGAL immigrants, or any particular religion.  It
is the ones who cross the border illegally that strikes up the fear.

Doug