From: Jim Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 21:17:16 -0400
Subject: RE: Look Out New York!!
To: CF-Community <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The "where were you born" question I remember very specifically.  ;^)

We were taking a school field trip to the Toronto Museum of Science - a
school bus full of Junior High School kids.  Going into Canada the border
agent came down the aisle and asked all the kids "Where were you born?"

The class ass answered "In a hospital!" causing his toady to bust out
laughing.  The border agent said nothing, turned around, asked the driver to
pull over and let us sit for an hour before he came back on and did the same
thing.  The class ass wasn't so ready to shoot off his mouth after that.

The Canadian border is (or at least was) often seen as a joke: but those
people demand (and deserve) respect.  ;^)

I also think that the crossing at Niagara Falls may be a bit looser than
others but I'm not positive of that.  It's definitely, far and away, the
busiest one.  Lastly it seems like walking over is less likely to cause
problems than driving over.

Jim Davis