Actually, I was at a meeting last week where someone claimed that
there's a new federal mandate that all federally funded program have
materials available in the native (minority) language of any group
that meets a certain population percentage. For our county that would
be Hmong and Spanish. Eesh!

But, I haven't been able to find anything to back that up.... Do you
know how hard it is to google for that sort of thing?