From: Sam Morris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2004 3:46 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Right-wingers - Iraq & 9/11 Was ( Washington Post issues mea
culpa for prewar coverage)

I heard that a majority of people that went to Disney
claims they saw Bugs Bunny there.
The fact is Iraq and al Qaeda are both part of the war
on terror so naturally people are going to connect the
dots on their own.

We know that they had contact with each other but we
didn't know if they were involved with 9/11. Now most
evidence suggest they weren't involved in 9/11 but we
just found that out last month.