  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sam Morris

  I was being sarcastic. They are both far on the left.

  Funny how you refer to the NY Times as an authority,
  and then blame the administration for the leak.

  The White House gave that info to the NY Times in deep
  background just to give it validity. The NY Times
  published the name knowing damn well they shouldn't
  have. The Bush admin messed up big time trusting them.

  That’s right, I think Bush screwed up big time!

  -sm