No, center

----- Original Message -----
From: Andy Ousterhout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 15:54:27 -0500
Subject: Poll - Did you believe Sadaam was involved with 9/11 at the
start of the war? (Was Right-Wingers)
To: CF-Community <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Doug,

I've never listened to that wind bag and don't plan on starting.  I fully
believe that Rush is part of the problem, not part of the solution.

I am just stating facts about people I know and the discussions I've had,
included those with people on this list.  I've heard lots of folks stating
that "people" believed there was a direct connection, but no one has said that
they were in that camp.  So....

Let's do a little poll from those on this list:  Did you believe that Sadaam
was involved in 9/11 at the start of the war and do you consider yourself
Left, Right or Center?

Andy