> My opinion is that trials should be reserved for
> non-terrorists.

I'd rather they not have been killed while they're out cold... If it's
reasonable to think the threat is over and you can cuff and remove
them, at that point I think any margin of error is too much to kill
them while they're defenseless.

s. isaac dealey     954.927.5117
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with