Ahh... that's different.

You kill them.

When you're facing people with weapons is not the time to contemplate
their trial -- the trial comes much later. If they're dead, then their
relatives can sue for reparations if they feel like it was unjust.
When you're trying to help hostages in a volatile situation with
weapons, you focus on the situation and kill the enemy.

> I think the original gist was do you try to capture
> terrorists in a raid or do you just write them off and try
> to kill them in order to save hostages.

s. isaac dealey     954.927.5117
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with