note that the definition does not say "force and violence", the
definition says "force or violence". So then you have to define force
and violence. If a person key-scratched a politician's car, that
wouldn't be a violent act, but it could be considered a forcible act.
And this definition only requires that someone _threaten_ a forcible
act to be considered a terrorist.

> How would that make a peaceful protester a terrorist?

> The definition says FORCE and VIOLENCE.....neither of
> which would be used by a "peaceful" protestor.

s. isaac dealey     954.927.5117
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with
the onTap open source framework