  From: Kevin Graeme [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 8:03 PM
  To: CF-Community
  Subject: Re: Important Issues for this country

  On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 19:52:20 -0500, Andy Ousterhout
  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  > What can we do to accelerate a peaceful resolution to the Israeli
Palestinian
  > conflict?

  This presupposes that a peaceful resolution is the desired outcome. I
  feel icky even typing that, but it's conceivable that the US could
  benefit, at least in some sense, to either continuing the tension or
  even a non-peaceful resoution.

  (Please don't mistake my suggesting that with my feeling that to be a
  desired course.)

  -Kevin