From: Robert Munn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 01:40:18 -0400
Subject: Re: Important Issues for this country
To: CF-Community <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Great list, Andy.

What about immigration policy? It has been on the back burner since
9/11 because of security issues, but long-term it is a huge issue.
Undocumented workers are a significant part of our economy, especially
in the Southwest but in other parts of the country as well. What
should U.S. policy be in regard to undocumented workers and
immigration in general?