I would second the notion that 3 days is nothing in the corporate world. When you follow up with your main contact, ask if they have any feedback on the interview that they would like to share with you. Recruiters in HR departments are generally happy to share feedback from emplployees, and the recruiters themselves may have very valuable feedback as well.

Keep in mind that in a big corporation, the recruiter may scren dozens of people for a single position before they even get to the interview stage, so you made the first cut. The Oracle thing could potentially be a dealbreaker for some hiring managers. They might be looking for someone who has more experience with Oracle. In your followup you might want to ask about that and emphasize your commitment to continuous learning.