Also in the thank you letter you might add some insight into something
you discussed in the interview. For example in a reacent interview I
was asked about CF moving towards an OO design. In my thankyou letter
I added a comment or 2 about OO and CFCs and I reffered them to a
brand new article that had just come out that talked about
implementing OO in CF. It shows you are turely interested in that job
and that you enjoy staying on top of things. It took 2 weeks for the
initial call back so 3 days...don't sweat it. Easier said than done
though I know!!! ;)

Adam Haskell