I'd comment on this tripe, but the Dinowitz's set is perfectly straight.

"It's the jews own fault their children are being blown up"......that's some argument.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gruss Gott
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 10:15 PM
  Subject: Re: The politicization of the Iraq War

  > On Mon, 11 Oct 2004, Sam Morris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  > That's not true either.

  The point is that the Jews used terrorism to get what wanted
  politically - phoning ahead doesn't exactly lessen the death of a
  hundred people; the Jews certainly didn't hold off because the hotel
  wasn't evacuated, did they?

  The Jews set a precedent in the region that you can use terrorism to
  accomplish your political goals.  Since the Americans support a
  country that supported terrorism, the Arabs rightly see American
  policy as hypocritical.  After all, why should we support Israel
  rather than Palestine?

  The mistake some Arabs make, however, is believing that the reason is
  religious.  The reason is oil.

  And let's not forget how America came to be - we started our path to
  Independence with terrorism against the British as well.