It's funny, but only in the last few years have the methods of the
Minutemen and other American revolution fighters been referred to as
terrorism. Prior to this it was generally called guerilla warfare. I
think that's still a more accurate description of the methods because
of the targets involved. Terrorists may use guerilla tactics, but
using guerilla tactics does mean they are terrorists IMO.

-Kevin