Oh well, if it gets stolen, at least there is a chance it wont work. ;)

I have an Inspirion 8200, P4 2.4, 512mb RAM, 80GB disk and 64mb Video.
I wanted it as a desktop replacement and its worked pretty well. I
play games etc in my down time and it has kept up pretty well, except
Doom 3 pushed its limits.

I'll probably upgrade soon, seeing as though I'm just about to finish
paying this one off. I know that people think you are a sucker, but
get the extended warranty. I stepped on mine after leaving it on the
floor and put some nasty white streaks in the LCD. Rand Dell, had a
tech out the next day, brand new UXGA LCD. :) This was after the
factory warranty expired.

Regards,

Jon