At 10:26 10/7/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>What do you plan to do with your laptop? Gaming,  programming, graphic
>design, surfing the web?
>
>What software do you use?  Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Visual Studio, Internet
>Explorer, Doom3?
>
>How many applications do you open at one time?  1, 5, 10, 40?
>
>What OS do you want to run?  98, XP, Server 2003, Linux?

Thanks.  Yeah thinking about it I don't need a power house.  I am going to
run XP Pro just because I think it's a better OS then XP Home.  I want to
install Visual Studio but I doubt I will be able to get another
license.  Most likely I will install the Express versions.  Other then that
it's all normal stuff like Excel and FireFox and email.  Nothing too taxing.

I'm wondering what I will do when Longhorn comes out though.