>   --- Howie Hamlin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>   > Oh, then I guess ground-penetrating radar is
> just a
>   > myth.
>
>   So you're saying you know that there's no WMDs
> buried
>   in Iraq?
>
>   The burden of proof is on the administration.
> And, until there's proof there are no WMD.

Nice response.

>   And they were both in Iraq.
>
>   And Timothy McVeigh and Ted Kaczynski were here.

And where are they now? What happened after the
committed their crimes? Where they allowed to carry on
as usual?

>   Do you know where they are? Are they allowed to
> come and go as they please? Is our Government
> protecting them? Are there training camps here that
> you know about?

>   Before the US invaded Iraq there administration
> only talked about WMD.  Now, since they can't find
> any, they're talking about Saddam killing his own
> people and supporting terrorists...it's a
> smokescreen for a failed policy.

It's a war on terror not a smokescreen. Saddam ignored
UN resolution for over 10 years and acted as a
terrorist nation harboring and training terrorist. Why
are you so upset we stopped him?

-sm