I was flipping channels, but I think it was CBS. Some guy they
introduced as following the Kerry campaign. Could've been a sneeze
held back, for all I know.

I chuckled at the FoxNews round table post-debate commentary. Most of
them were quite wary of saying Kerry did better in the debate, but
even Bill Kristol acknowledged that he did quite well and that "we
have a real race".

-Kevin