I think by "jonesing for a blow" he may have meant to blow his nose,
but "jonesin for blow" is waaayyy funnier so I hope it was that.

Speaking of blow, it's time for an old Andy Borowitz piece that I
thought was hilarious:

CHANGING TERMS OF DEBATE, KERRY CALLS BUSH A LYING COKEHEAD

Blow, Snow Dominate New Stump Speech

Attempting to change the terms of the debate in the 2004 presidential
campaign, Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass) came out swinging today, asking a
Michigan audience, "Do you really want four more years of that lying
cokehead?"

Saying that a second Bush administration would subject the nation to
"four more years of blow and snow," Mr. Kerry unleashed his most
savage attack on the president to date, accusing Mr. Bush of spending
the federal surplus on a $40,000-a-day cocaine habit.

"Where did the surplus go? I'll tell you!" thundered Mr. Kerry, who
then mimed inhaling a line of cocaine to the delight of the partisan
crowd.

Mr. Kerry's decision to accuse Mr. Bush of "snorting foo-foo dust" and
"tooting racehorse charlie" seemed to be inspired by the new
unauthorized book about the Bush family penned by celebrity biographer
Kitty Kelley, who coincidentally was named to the Axis of Evil today.

But just minutes after Mr. Kerry accused Mr. Bush of "hitching up the
reindeers," Vice President Dick Cheney returned fire, telling an
audience in West Virginia that if Mr. Kerry is elected, the Earth will
spin off its axis and collide with the sun.

After being told of Mr. Cheney's latest dire prediction, Mr. Kerry
chuckled, "I guess George Bush isn't the only one in the White House
who's horning the Peruvian lady!"

In other campaign news, President Bush told reporters today that he
"doubted" that the Texas National Guard memos discovered by CBS last
week could be authentic because "I know exactly where the real ones
are hidden."