So Kerry might not provide anything that's he's
promising to get elected?

The promised health plan might not happen.
Homeland security, national security, education,
environment, energy independence etc. all might get
cut if we can't afford it. What do we do, go into
depression mode?
What if there's another attack? Sorry, no money for a
couple of years. I think we need another plan.

-sm

http://mail.yahoo.com