Well heres what he said to me and the rest of the people Sunday. He
said I promise you that i will do my best to get you the things i've
outlined. And when asked by the other side how you intend to pay for
it all i will do it by closing corporate loopholes that let companies
take 40 billion off shore to the bahamas etc etc. He promised he
wouldn't raise taxes and that he'll do everything he can.

He didn't promise us salvation he promised he would do his best. It
was very interesting he said things that the media hasn't carried. I
guess we really are sometimes dependant on the mass media to get
information. There has to be other sources that report what else he
says that is not reported by the mass media.

>From what he says i'm happy he didn't promise me the world like bush
tries to do. All a person can do is do their best and I think kerry's
best might be better then bush's best unless bush hasn't shown us his
best yet.

I think bush's best will be in 2 years when we're still in afghanistan
and Iraq and he tries to go for the trifecta with North Korea. What a
fun war that will be.

This guy is a war mongering asshole who is going to keep making up any
reason to go after the people he doesn't like. We as the American
people have to say enough is enough we will not stand for it.
"Intelligence Failure" is not a valid reason that we messed up going
into iraq. He needs to be dragged out of office by his bootstraps so
that we don't have another "Intelligence Failure" and attack another
country that is no threat to us except in bush's head.