From: "Howie Hamlin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Community" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 8:30 AM
Subject: Re: Kerry's false plan for peace

> For what it's worth I've never been exposed to anti-semitism while at a
college campus.  I'd imagine that the percentage of anti-semites at a
college would mostly represent the overall percentage in the US as a whole.

trap of this growing anti-Semitism, and it's only getting worse. The
anti-Semitism here in America is much less open normally, except on college
campuses where it's extremely open. It's almost in -- where you're part of
the in crowd if you're an anti-Semite. And if Kerry is elected, I am sure
that down the road the ground will be laid for America to turn on Israel,
and eventually for the world to turn on the Jews.

> > I'm not paranoid; I know my Jewish history, and this pattern has
happened before. It starts with hatred that is fostered by propaganda, and
it ends with violence.