From: G [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 8:59 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Bin Laden shows his ugly face

We shouldn't have to "roughly predict". I agree with your assessment of
Kerry, but why can't he spell it out as coherently? The second he uttered
"global test", he should of had his criteria ready....undecided voters don't
like roughly predicting.

So you are right that his words are being spun out of control by his
opponents...but it's because he's opened himself up to it. Don't give Rove
an inch, he'll get 30 miles out of it.