From: Sam Morris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 9:55 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Congrats To Bushies

--- dana tierney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> a) I am not whining. It is a demonstrated fact that
> Bush supporters tend to misperceive reality.
> See the study Sandy posted a few days ago.

The Liberal media is at it again. Did you read that
poll? What a joke. Look at all the polls pipa.org did
in the last year. Isn't it strange that they all are
against Bush or Conservatives? Funded by Ford
Foundation and the Rockefeller Foundation. Come on.

We'll never be able to cross the aisle if your side is
going to keep calling my side names.

> I mean.... I would like to look like Sophia Loren,
> but I don't :)

Isn't she like 80 now?

-sm

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.