Hey if they want a tax break they should make millions.  THen Bush will provide them
with plenty of tax breaks. :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Haskell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 8:29 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Congrats To Bushies

Seriously now folks If I called the FBI telling them my neighbor ran a
crack house and had a huge cache of weapons and explosives and plans
to boom the local city hall then when the cops show up they find a 1/4
gram of pot, hunting riffle, and some m120's they'd probably arrest me
for insighting a riot. Bushs tell a whole nation some guy's country is
a huge threat and then proceeds to rip it up finding nothing and now
can't come up with an exit plan and he gets RE-ELECTED... why? b/c
people would rather stop two gay people from getting a tax break
instead...come on people.

Adam Haskell