From: Gruss Gott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 11:45 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: [political] How the republicans won the elections.

> Matthew Small <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> A HIGHLY proficient CF/.NET/Networking/Computer
> Scientist/MBA/ex-Allaire/current Microsoft/all around nice guy

Holy resume batman!  I'd hire a nation wide recruiter/placement
person.  You should be an easy sell to hundreds of companies.

Think about post-sales - you upsell stuff to people that've already
bought and they'll usually buy if you're likeable.  Fish in a barrel.

Also, look for small, tech consulting companies.  That way you can be
a partner or get options.

Pre-IPO health startups would be where I'd look.  Minneapolis and
Madison, WI have hundreds of small companies willing give options for
the right guy.  I'd focus on products companies (OEMs.  E.g.,
polyester heart sleeves, hearing aids, special gizmos, etc.) or Health
service providers; especially those that specialize in health savings
accounts (HSAs) or consumer driven health care (CDHC) (the new thing
especially with the election IMO).

They really need IT guys with that can be flexible and grow in "cowboy
country."