Yeah. I wasn't specifically singling out Gruss to rail against (sorry
Gruss). It's just that I grew up in that environment and saw the long
term damage it can cause. I specifically turned down a lucrative job
offer from a company that facilitated doing these personality models
for corporate "improvement".

Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because
they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I
don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and
Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children
wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And
Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or
write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly colour. I'm so
glad I'm a Beta.

-Kevin