Nope it doesn't say that at all. "There were significantly fewer
pregnancies in young
women who received a multifaceted programme (0.41;0.20 to 0.83),
though baseline differences in thisstudy favoured the intervention."

Significantly fewer mean that if you could replicate this study an
infinite number of times, getting these results would occur in over 95
% of the time.

In other words the girls going through the multifacited programmes
were less likely to get pregnant.

At the same time there was a positive association (significant
correlation in other words) between being partnered with a male
graduate of an abstinance program and getting pregnant.

I have neither the time nor the interest to discuss what you're
missing and at what fundimental level. The full article I referenced
is on the web, carefully study it. Also study and understand their
methodology a case controlled meta-analysis, (hint, try an on-line
article I wrote http://www.lyonsmorris.com/MetaA/index.htm) then read
Cook and Campbell's book on quasi-experimental designs. Otherwise I
really don't want to bother trying to correct your fundimental
misunderstandings. I have better things to do.