It is not wrong that they are taking out. The system was set up so that if you
put in, you take out.

It is not meant to take from one person and give freely to another.

If you want to remove eligibility, you need to remove the need to pay in.

What does Social Security have to do with Medicaid anyway?

Jerry Johnson
Web Developer
Dolan Media Company

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 01/19/05 05:29PM >>>
I agree with the means testing. It really frosts me off that I am
paying social security taxes to benefit people who are far more
affluent than I. I mean, ok, set the bar high if you want, but people
with an income of a million a year and assts in the billions are
entitled to social security and that's just wrong at a time when you
are cutting Medicaid.

Good point about the effect of a saving program. Of course you could
counteract this with a government spending program.