At this point, betting against the Pats would be akin to lunacy.

They soundly destroyed the only team that's beaten them in the last 33 games
(the Dolphin fluke not withstanding).

Here is what scares me about the Pats dynasty, and yes, its a dynasty: It's
built upon a dominant system, not the fleeting stardom of a few marquee
players.  Look at the 49ers and Cowboys, the most recent dynasties. When the
players left or got too old, the dynasties crumbled. With the Pats, it
doesn't seem to matter who they plug in....they still win.

Until someone finds a way to consistently break down the Patriots system,
not its players, the mayhem will continue. Even if Terrell Owens plays in
the SB, I'm almost positive Bellidick will devise a way to stop him.....he
always does.