Much to my consternation :) I am on Sam's side here. The site is
hardly fluff. It contains 22 separate videos and links to quite a
number of thoughtful pieces on the very real issues this case presents
to Catholic teaching. There are also links to articles in the secular
media, some, I grant you, to WorldNet, but not all of them... there
court documents are there and so is the timeline. It's a very cogent
argument.

I do see your bmj link but it's ten years old and you know what, half
the medical tests I have had the past couple of months are for things
discovered since then - factor v leiden to give one example. I turn
out to not have any of them, which is good, but it's also good that I
don't have an ex who determines what they test me for! Maybe that'd
the heart of my issue here. It's been less than three months since I
was told that I might be on oxygen the rest of my life. It turned out
the be two more days....medical understanding is an elusive thing and
I am inclined to err on the side of allowing life. Here is another
take on the whole thing, a link from the "nonsubstantive" site :)

http://www.notdeadyet.org/

Dana