Gel, that's the position that I hear screaming across the net from you. More
than anything else, I see you posting this statistic and that statistic
while knocking down Everyone's personal experience or view. If it's not in
the numbers, it can't be right.
And yes, just as you've overemphasized the positions of others and 'made up'
personal stories, I've overemphasized your position on this, which should be
obvious from the language.
I'm sorry that you're insulted by my phrasing, but you've really been
screeching (and I use this word specifically) at people on this thread and
at some point it had to be stopped. America is not perfect, but it's trying
and the institutionalized racism you're talking about is something that's
been changing for a looooong time. Yes, it has to change, but AA has caused
as much harm or even more than it has cured. Problem is you just ignore the
personal reports of anyone on the list. Numbers are good, but they do not
tell the whole story.

Now, as I said, this thread is causing NOTHING but hurt feelings because
each person here is taking it their own way and applying it to personal
experiences. I'm sorry you were insulted.