Sam

a) you're taking this way too personally. You seem to assume that I am
consumed with the need to torment you and believe me you're just that
important in my life.

b) look up Hannah Arendt's "Eichman in Jerusalem." You have apparently
not read it. It is not a defense of Eichmann by any means. Her point
is that average people do horrible things.

Dana