You don't know when to stop do you?

She was a Jew that studied Christianity and knew little about Judaism.
She was madly in love with Heidegger, her teacher and an anti-Semite
in the Nazi party. He's considered brilliant too. I'd call him an
idiot also if he weren't able to manipulate her so easily. He was her
biggest influence and it shows.
http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/tt/1995/dec06/41293.html

Now I realize how much you want to defend Eichmann but why not look
him up using your own sources?

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/eichmann.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eichmann
Most agree that Eichmann knew exactly what he was doing, however some
"Eichmann Defenders" (his son included) state that he was unfairly
judged and that he was only doing his duty as a German soldier.

So again, you find one person who supports this guy because she's in
love with a nazi and you ignore everything else. I don't know who
these people are but it's a good summary.
http://www.heartfield.demon.co.uk/love.htm