I am still working on my redesign, my work in progress can be seen here
[http://www.sierraoutdoorrecreation.com/index2.cfm].

Question One:
Is there any way for the black frames around the three images on the left to be
a uniform 10px whether the image is landscape or portrait?  If you don't see
images of different orientation, just refresh the page a couple of times.
Different images are selected each time the page is viewed.  Conceptually, I
would like the black frame to shrink wrap around the image, but still be
centered on the tan box no matter its actual size and orientation.

Question Two:
Is using a background image the only way to create a fluid column effect with a
background color.  I would like the light yellow background of the image and
most viewed lists to go to the bottom of the neighboring text section no matter
how tall or short the section ends up being.  I am hoping not to use a
background image so that it would be easier to change the background colors
when desired.  A big reason for this redesign is to make it easier to change
our color scheme so that we can change it seasonally.

Thanks in advance

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.