What about the neurological evidence? Or that she's been in a
persistent vegetative state for almost 15 years now. The parents are
sadly deluding themselves thinking that any recovery is possible.  The
available research show that recovery is all but impossible after only
a few  months. After that the part of the brain that makes us, us,
decays and is irretrievably lost.

larry