I didn't realize it asked for a login.
I thought it was a straight URL to get in to the pic.
Sorry.

www.Flickr.com is a GREAT site however.
Really fabulous free online photo sharing app.

So people that are into that sort of thing should really check it out.

I took the pic of my eyes, fooling around at the supper table last night
with the camera. I like to take pics from table height, it offers a
different perspective. I got some gross ones of our friend chewing his
meal. LOL I deleted them though.

Another trick is to take pics from waist level or below ... Camera in
had, just aim in the general vicinity of what you are trying to shoot
and take the pic. It's trial and error until you get good at estimating
which way the lens needs to point.

I took this photo that way:
http://photos3.flickr.com/5083091_227b5c8ed8_o.jpg

Although I bent over a bit to get closer to the ground, I did not look
through the viewfinder.

And yeah, that prolly needs a login too. Sorry to those that can't see
it. :(

Cheers,
Erika