I finally got around to reading the three afidavits of the CNA's
(certified nursing assistants) that those in favour of letting Ms
Shiavo's remains live insisted proved otherwise, here's my take on
them:
After reading these affidavits I think it safe to say that the internal
inconsistencies render unacceptable to any unbiased judge.

Heidi Law reports that she worked evenings and overnight shifts for
only a few months but reports about how Terri was handled after lunch.
Since this doesn't correspond to her earlier statements that she
worked only in the hours between 3 PM and 7 AM. Coupled with the
extremely short period of time she reports she was in contact with
Terri Schiavo this affidavit would be rejected as of no value.

Carolyn Johnson is clearly lying. She claims to have asked why Terri
Schiavo wasn't sitting in a chair with a cup and straw available.
Since Mrs. Schiavo cannot swallow and must be fed and hydrated through
a tube inserted into her stomach her claim is pretty clearly false.

Carla Iyer is making claims unsupported by any other evidence and in
direct contradiction with those of various examining physicians from
the same period. Further CT scans from 1998 show that Mrs. Schiavo's
cerebral cortex was almost completely withered and that C-S fluid has
filled in the volume previously filled with gray matter. Without the
tissue which was no longer present speech is not possible. Her claims
that her notes on Mrs. Schiavo's chart were removed are unbelievable.
Notes are entered in ball point and deleting them would result in
either obvious markings or require new pages on the chart which would
not be signed by the nurse on duty which is standard practice. This
would be easy to check and I'm confident that examination would
indicate no irregularities as Iyer's complaint seems to be a classic
disgruntled ex-employee statement. This is the only one of the three
that merits even the least investigation. Since it was possible to
find that this affidavit was submitted to the court 18 months ago and
was part of at least 2 different hearings I must conclude that no
corroborating evidence exists.