Also forgot to mention that there's been some interesting facts on fox
news's presentation of these CNA's and affidavits:

http://mediamatters.org/items/200503230001

Judge Greer also had an interesting take on the issue:
    The remaining affidavits deal exclusively with events which
allegedly occurred in the 1995-1997 time frame. The court feels
constrained to discuss them. They are incredible to say the least. Ms.
Iyer details what amounts to a 15-month cover-up which would include
the staff of Palm Garden of Lago Convalescent Center, the Guardian of
the Person, the Guardian ad Litem, the medical professionals, the
police and, believe it or not, Mr. and Mrs. Schindler. Her affidavit
clearly states that she would "call them (Mr. and Mrs. Schindler)
anyway because I thought they should know about their daughter." The
affidavit of Ms. Law speaks of Terri responding on a constant basis.
Neither in the testimony nor in the medical records is there support
for these affidavits as they purport to detail activities and
Mrs. Schindler would not have subpoenaed Ms. Iyer for the January 2000
evidentiary hearing had she contacted them as her affidavit alleges.

from http://abstractappeal.com/schiavo/trialctorder0903.pdf

larry