Sam that is a crock of shit.

Even the Bush administration has admitted there are and probably where no WMDs.
 How many scientists have were interrogated, err.. I mean interviewed? Nobody
has been able to come up with any evidence of a program beyond the dismantled
program of the early 1990's.  Bush lied.

the Presidents decision to go into Afghanistan can be credited for a reduction
in terrorism.  However, there is no evidence of links between terrorists and
the Sadam regime.

I heard and interview early this week with the former regional head of the CIA
for the Iraq and Afghanistan area.  He said that Bushes war in Iraq pulled
critical resources out of the field in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan that
severely hampered the ability to track and capture or kill terrorist.  And that
although they have yet to attack the US since 2001, it is only a matter of time
and that we are being lulled into a false sense of security.

If anything the amount of terrorism in the middle east has increased due to our
intervention in Iraq.   Have you seen the news lately?  How many died this week
in car bombings in Iraq? Saudi Arabia? How many have been our are being held
captive? How many Americans soldiers and civilian contractors have been killed
or maimed by terrorists?  Because they are in a war zone they don't count?
Bush is an idiot.  We are worse off for our invasion of Iraq.  $320 billion and
counting, what is the latest count of American forces who've died in Bush's
private war? 1,500+ ?   How many maimed? 10,000 + ? and that just the
Americans.  Countless innocent Iraqi's. In addition to the countless Iraqi's
fighting against the invasion of their country.  Not to mention the Italians,
Japanese, British, Polish and others who've been victims of this atrocity.

Meanwhile, Bush bails out of Salt II so he can build more Nukes.

>>Hmmm do we know there were no WMD? Didn't I hear they might be in
Syria but it's too dangerous to check?

Hmm do we know there isn't a Santa Claus?  Just because your mom and Dad said
they were playing that role for the first 10 years of your life do we really
know he doesn't exist?  Maybe he doesn't live in the North Pole. He cold be
producing all those toys in Syria.

The war on terror seems to have paid off:

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/5/1/135511.shtml
Sunday, May 1, 2005 1:48 p.m. EDT
Wash. Post: Iraq War Kept U.S. Safe

In a stunning admission, the Washington Post said Sunday that
President Bush's decision to go to war in Iraq deserves at least some
of the credit for the fact that terrorists have not been able to
launch another 9/11-style strike against America.

"A broad cross section of counterterrorism officials believes al Qaeda
and like-minded groups, in part frustrated by increased U.S. security
measures, are focusing instead on Americans deployed in Iraq," the
paper said, "where the groups operate with relative impunity."

Bush administration officials have long argued that taking the war to
the terrorists' doorstep was the best way of drawing fire away from
the homeland, while "draining the swamp" of global terrorism's most
notorious players.
Conventional media wisdom held, however, that the war had actually
boosted al-Qaida recruitment - generating an even greater threat to
the U.S. than would have otherwise been the case.

Intelligence officials cited by the Post, however, now say just the
opposite has happened.

"Reports of credible terrorist threats against the United States are
at their lowest level since the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001," according
to U.S. intelligence officials and federal and state law enforcement
authorities cited by the paper.

Even in the Middle East, the Bush administration's offensive strategy
seems to have produced results from a national security standpoint.

With their ability to communicate and move about freely limited by
tight U.S. and Pakistani surveillance, Osama bin Laden and his top
lieutenant, Ayman al Zawahiri, have both recently urged Abu Musab al
Zarqawi, chief of al-Qaida operations in Iraq, to organize attacks on
the U.S. homeland.

But Zarqawi himself remains pinned down by U.S. forces in and around
Baghdad, with almost weekly reports of skirmishes where he's barely
eluded capture.

Unnoted by the Post, the war has also eliminated a key safe haven for
global terrorism - Iraq had for decades played host to some of the
most notorious perpetrators of attacks against American civilians.

Abu Nidal, whose terror organization is credited with dozens of
attacks that killed over 400 people, lived in Baghdad from 1999 till
August 2002, when he was found shot to death in his state-supplied
home.

Abu Abbas, who masterminded the 1985 hijacking of the Achille Lauro
cruise ship, during which wheelchair-bound American Leon Klinghoffer
was shot dead and pushed over the side of the ship - died in U.S.
custody after being captured in Baghdad.

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.