Do what I did a few years back.  Join the ACLU:

http://www.aclu.org

(a ColdFusion site, by the way).

It doesn't matter whether you're conservative, liberal, or all over the
political map.  The bottom line is that they are the *only* resource with
any power that will come to your aid when you are on the side of the
Constitution and the big boys are stepping all over it (and you, too).

They've had their hands full since 9/11 trying to prevent abuses in the name
of "feel-good" yet illegal (and entirely ineffective) legislation being
passed, and they need our help to try to fight this legislation that makes
us vulnerable to attacks from our own government.

I highly encourage all of you to join today, right now.

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
Member of Team Macromedia
http://www.ProductivityEnhancement.com

Download Plum and other cool development tools,
and get advanced intensive Master-level training:

* C# & ASP.NET for ColdFusion Developers
* ColdFusion MX Master Class
* Advanced Development with CFMX and SQL Server 2000