From: Jerry Barnes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 7:45 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Do Hardcore Programmers Really Use Notepad?

I actually replaced notepad. The first time, I replaced it with
metapad<http://www.liquidninja.com/metapad/>.
When I got a new laptop, I replaced it with programmer's
notpad<http://www.pnotepad.org/>.
These replacements are used only when absolutely necessary. Like a quick
view of source and such.

The thought of programming in notepad conjurs of visions of working in a
salt mine.