> Whatever company you've got right now, trust me, they want to get as much
> from you, and give you as little as possible. It's just how business works.
> Sometimes they give you good deals, etc, but those are purely business
> decisions. Big business simply does NOT operate from the "goodness of their
> heart".

You're right, but when they cross that threshold of offering two prices
for one product, they become evel.  Preying on the ignorant.  That's why
they are losing market share of the domain selling business left and
right.  If you want to stay with a company like that, then spend your
money there.  I won't.

Besides, Tony, doesn't it seem silly to you that you had to ask if $8.95
was a "good" price?  What if they are offering the guy down the street
$3.95?  Woudl you stay with them then?  You have no idea if you're
getting screwed or not!  You just assume that since that is a
competitive price, it is their lowest.  With GoDaddy, at least you know
that the price is the price.  I'd much rather deal with them.

Ray