Wait, that example doesn't seem quite right either.  Wouldn't it be more
akin to:

Guy1: How much for that couch?
Me: 30 bucks.
Guy1 goes to the garage sale next door. Sees the same couch for cheaper.
Guy1 returns.
Guy1: Same couch is 20 bucks next door. How much for your couch again?
Me: 20 bucks.

I don't think it's my responibility to either: 1) lower my price to my
neighbors just because he is selling it for less or 2) to let people know
that my neighbor is selling the same couch for lower.

As for the specific example you cited, what if my sale ends at 3pm, and its
2:45 and I haven't sold my couch yet, so I decide to cut the price in half.
Is this morally wrong because i quoted everyone before 2:45 a higher price
than everyone after 2:45? This kind of thing happens all the time.

I'm playing devil's advocate a little bit here, because I'd be annoyed by
this scenario if it was presented to me (it has been, many times). As
consumers, we can simply take our money elsewhere, which is the best way to
show our displeasure. But I don't look at the vendor as amoral or evil....I
simply look at it as playing the game of capitalism, and I won :)